I have to be honest, I don’t love shopping. I get overwhelmed and often give up before I find just-the-right outfit. So, I end up wearing the same clothes over and over.
This post contains affiliate links. When you subscribe using my link, I may earn a commission on purchases.
I was so lucky to stumble upon ARMOIRE – and it has changed the game for me. It is so easy to rent my clothes! This company has exceeded my expectations in many ways, and I’m so excited to share more about it.
Why I Rent My Clothes?
- Cost Saving – I now have access to an unlimited closet for a set price per month. I can swap out my items as much as I want!
- High quality – The items are all designer pieces and high-end basics.
- New items, No Guilt – I often get sent brand new items (with tags!). All the fun of wearing something new without the buyer’s remorse.
- Time Saving – No more wasted time browsing aisles. AND bonus Armoire does all the dry cleaning too! Send back your used, dirty items without worrying about trips to the cleaners or the cost.
- Explore your style – I find that I can be much more adventurous with my style when I’m renting. I’m more willing to take a risk on a rented item that I don’t have to shell out the cash for. If I hate it: no big deal, I just swap it out!
Click here to try Armoire now! Use my link to get 50% off your first month, try your first month for just $49.
How it works:
Once you sign up to ARMOIRE, you start with a 3-minute quiz that helps the system understand your style and preferences. And yes, you can change your preferences at any time. You can order 6 items at a time in a case, wear as often as you’d like, and return when ready in the pre-paid return bag.
Unlike many capsule wardrobe plans, you are NOT obligated to buy any items. You can continue ONLY renting, although you do have the option to buy an item at a discounted rate if you just can’t part with it!
JUST FOUND OUT THEY EVEN CARRY MATERNITY CLOTHES! HOW GENIUS IS THIS FOR A CHANGING BODY?!
What is it: Subscription – based clothing rental
What do you get each month: The Unlimited plan includes 6 items per case. The Capsule plans allow you to select from either 4 or 7 items per case.
How is their inventory: Their inventory includes everything from dresses, tops, blouses, pants, skirts, coats, sweaters, anything and everything you’d need from work to parties, to attending any social or special event
How does the exchange work: You don’t have to exchange all 6 pieces at the same time, you can send them back one by one if you’d like. As long as you’re a subscribed customer, you can keep items for as long as you want.
Do you have to buy a product: No, you don’t have to and can continue renting. And there is always an option for you to buy a piece which is usually at a discounted price.
Do you have to do laundry: No! They take care of cleaning and laundry and you just send it back as it is when you are done. Easy!
Here are my tips for making the most of your subscription:
- Favorite Items you Like. You have the opportunity to save items that you like to a favorites list that always shows up in your closet (when those items are available). I keep my favorites list updated so I always know what I want to rent next!
- Use your Stylist for recommendations. Included with membership is a free 1-on-1 appointment with a stylist who can help expand your style and find items that work for you.
- Plan your items based on events. Armoire has such a great selection of items from casual to elegant. I planned ahead and rented dresses for my brother’s wedding weekend. I was able to rent a Rehearsal Dinner dress and a Wedding Guest Dress as part of my usual monthly subscription! What a deal! I also plan ahead for things like destination bachelorette parties (when I need to find something out-of-season) or date night outfits to feel confident.
- Choose items that work with basics. The majority of items I rent are pieces that I can pair with basics I already own (like simple denim and solid tees). I LOVE to rent Cashmere sweaters– a total indulgence.
Some of my favorite rented items:
ARMOIRE definitely helps me refresh my closet so much more often and yet I stay within a budget. I get to take risks, try new styles, and feel confident with my wardrobe. I am so happy I rent my clothes!
If you would like to try it out, you get $100 off your first month and that brings the subscription to $49. Give it a try and see how Armoire works in your life!