Looking for ways to change up your breakfast routine? Chia Pudding is a great alternative because it can be made days in advance and it contains excellent fiber and Omegas from seeds. Willa’s oat milk works great for extra carbohydrates and flavor.
Chia pudding is versatile because there are plenty of topping options! For a more filling treat, try adding more fruit, or some granola for crunch.
Change up the flavor profile with different herbs. I love pairing blueberries and basil with coconut cream.
Blueberry Chia Oatmilk Pudding
- 1 cup Willa’s Organic Oat Milk
- ½ cup Fresh or Frozen Blueberries
- ¼ cup Chia Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Raw Honey or sweetener of choice
- 1 Tablespoon Collagen Peptides optional
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Blend oat milk, vanilla, raw honey, collagen, salt and blueberries until smooth
- Stir together Bluemilk blend and chia seeds
- Pour into jar and refrigerate overnight, or until set
- Top with additional berries, whipped coconut cream, and fresh herbs
Other Willa’s Recipes:
Shop this Recipe: