This Dairy-Free Spinach Artichoke Dip is made with whole grain oat milk, for a lightened up version of a heavy classic. It’s hard to find dairy-free, vegan dips that everyone enjoys! I tested it out on non-suspecting volunteers at a potluck, and they didn’t even notice that it was missing the cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise that typically makes up a Spinach Artichoke Dip.
I served it warm, straight-from-the-oven, with grain-free tortilla chips. It would also be great paired with gluten-free pita, naan bread, or raw vegetables. If you’d like to make a meal out of it: add this dip to baked chicken breast in the last few minutes of cooking!
Oat milk offers a great creaminess without heaviness. Plus, it’s dairy-free and vegan! For the ultimate sugar-free, clean, dish I use Willa’s Unsweetened Original Oat Milk. The cashew cream base mimics a heavier sauce, and provides healthy oils and minerals.
Related: One-Pot Spinach + Lemon Pasta
If you’re looking for an effortless, blend-and-bake type of side dish- here it is. This Spinach Artichoke dip comes together quickly: with super-clean ingredients that keep you feeling your best.
“Dairy-Free Spinach Artichoke Dip” is a perfect side or appetizer that will impress your friends and family. They don’t even have to know how healthy it is! Cashews are often used in vegan cooking to replace heavy cream sauces, and this dip is no exception. The nutty base, plus the creamy oats, plus the salty artichoke are a perfect marriage.
This is my simple, go-to ingredient list:
-Raw Cashews, soaked
-Apple Cider Vinegar
-Fresh Baby Spinach
-Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder
Lighten things up with this Vegan Dairy-Free Spinach Artichoke Dip made with Oat Milk!
My favorite Nutritional Yeast is Thrive Market Nutritional Yeast. I always stock up in my Thrive Market boxes!
Dairy-Free Spinach Artichoke Dip – w/ Willa’s Oat Milk
- ½ cup Cashews raw, unsalted
- ½ cup Oat Milk Willa’s Original Unsweetened, plain
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 ¼ tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- 1 ½ cups Artichoke Hearts drained and chopped
- 3 cups Baby Spinach finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Soak the cashews in hot water for 10 minutes, then drain.
- Add the cashews, Willa's Oat Milk, apple cider vinegar, nutritional yeast, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
- Arrange the baby spinach and artichoke hearts in the baking dish. Pour the cashew mixture over top and stir until well combined. Cover with foil and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, removing the foil halfway through.
- Remove from oven. Let cool and enjoy!
Servings: This recipe makes a small dish, perfect for 4-6 people. For a larger group,
double up and use a larger baking dish.
Pairings: Gluten-free pita, tortilla chips, or veggie sticks.
No ACV: Use lemon juice instead.
I order my oat milk directly from Willa’s! You may find this in your local market, but the direct-to-consumer sale means you get a trusted product from a small woman-owned company. Click here to get $10 off your first order!
You May Also Like:
Shop This Article:
DISCLAIMERS: The statements made on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. You assume full responsibility for how you use this information. Always consult with your physician or other health professionals before making any diet or lifestyle changes. This post may contain affiliate links whereby if you purchase these products I receive a small percentage of the sale price. This allows me to keep the blog running and I thank you for allowing me to do that!